Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fruit, fruit...

Okay, so I have eten more fruit in the past two days than in six months (unless it was in a pie...). I am not typically a fruit eater, but ont he new WW Points Plus system it is all free so I am trying to embrace it. I've added frozen mixed stuff to greek yogurt, grabbed a banana and an apple as between-meal-snack and can honestly say that I already feel better. yes, folks, it is true that the healthier you eat the better you feel. I have cut down on my coffee consumption considerably over the past couple of weeks often opting for a cup of herbal tea in place of the 3rd or 4th cup. We'll see if it continues! Today, I am making a completely WW friendly meal for my father-in-law's birthday! Let's hope it is good!

1 comment:

  1. how did the WW meal go? What did you make? I wish I liked fruit more... I feel crazy saying that but it's just not my thing. I'm trying to eat more of it but sometimes it just isn't pleasant. I do like red grapes and tangerines and banana flavored things.. custard, ice cream... yum!

    ReplyDelete