Tuesday, January 4, 2011

OMG

Okay, so I ask you, how many times can your child scare the bejeezus out of you? How many times can you tell her to stop doing something only to have her continue to do it to the point that you want to strap her down so she cannot move? I'm finally at the point where I am getting to know a few of the women in my neighborhood (we moved last year and my oldest is now in kindergarten so I'm getting to know them at the bust stop). Unfortunately, my youngest two consistently cause me grief when we are waiting at the bus stop. My daughter in particular, pays no attention to the fact that she is on the corner of two roads (granted, these are not busy roads, but cars do drive through in the morning). On multiple occasions I have had to lock her in the car or strap her in her car seat (and folks, she is 4 1/2 and old enough to know better). Today, I literally screamed at the top of my weak lungs and grabbed her hood b/c her entire life flashed in front of my eyes. Luckily, the minivan was a bust stop waiter and not turning into our road, but I didn't realize it at the time. I hate the feeling of having no control. I hate that I appear to suck as a parent every damn morning b/c my kids cannot wait for 5 minutes at the bus stop like normal children. Do I really suck this badly?

I want a cheesebuger...

No comments:

Post a Comment